Building Closing May 3, 5pm
Materials & CollectionsMaterials support subject areas of the departments and units we serve
When an entire class needs access to a set of materials, faculty can make them available to students through course reserves.
Students: find materials placed on reserve through Canvas.
Faculty place materials on reserve by contacting:
Software & Technology
Specialized SoftwareFound on designated stations at CYT
- SPSS predictive analytics software
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
- Mplus statistical modeling program
- Python programming software
- Artec Studio scanning program
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech)
Laptop CheckoutVisit/Contact our ASKus Location
Visit Huskertech for technology and laptop check-out needs.
- Campus & Pay Phones: Lower Level, Main Stairwell
- Family Room: Top Floor, Room 209
- Vending Machines: Lower Level, Room 5
Charles Yoder Thompson
The C.Y. Thompson Library is named in honor of Charles Yoder Thompson LL.B Dr. Agr. Member of the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska 1935-1958.
American Quilt Study Group
The purpose of the American Quilt Study Group (AQSG) is to promote and preserve research on quilts, quiltmaking, and quiltmakers. Since 1998 the American Quilt Study Group library collection has been cataloged, housed and preserved by the University Libraries at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.