Quick Search View the Quick Search Tutorial
Quick Search - All: Results include articles, books, journals, and multimedia items, including items held by other NU Libraries that can be borrowed using Interlibrary Loan (ILL). For help with searching, please see Search Tips & Videos.
Quick Search - UNL Libraries Catalog: Results display journals, books, and multimedia items held by UNL. For help with searching, please see Search Tips & Videos.
Quick Search - Journals: Results display specific online or print journals by title, including newspapers, magazines, and trade publications held by the UNL Libraries.
You can also use Browzine to explore UNL’s online journals in various subject areas, browse issue tables of contents, and create personal collections of titles and articles.
Databases can be searched for articles and other materials that may not be covered by the other Quick Search types. Learn more about database search results.
Library Account Logins
"Sign in" to your Library Account:
Sign into your library account through the Login Page:
- Go to the Login page.
- Select your user type to log in.
- This will take you to your "My Account" page.
Sign into your library account through the catalog home page:
- Go to the UNL Library Catalog home page.
- Select "Sign in" in the upper right.
- Select your user type and follow login instructions.
- Once logged in, your name will display in the upper right.
- Select your name to view My Account.
Your Library Account allows you to:
- Check due dates and Renew books.
- Save records, searches, and search histories.
- Request Delivery.
"Login" to Interlibrary Loan:
- Go to Log into Interlibrary Loan.
- Login with your Interlibrary Loan username and password.
Your Interlibrary Loan Account allows you to:
- Request books & articles.
- Check request progress.
- Request ILL renewals.
- Get your full text requests.