Library Account Logins
"Sign in" to your Library Account:
Sign into your library account through the Login Page:
- Go to the Login page.
- Select your user type to log in.
- This will take you to your "My Account" page.
Sign into your library account through the catalog home page:
- Go to the UNL Library Catalog home page.
- Select "Sign in" in the upper right.
- Select your user type and follow login instructions.
- Once logged in, your name will display in the upper right.
- Select your name to view My Account.
Your Library Account allows you to:
- Check due dates and Renew books.
- Save records, searches, and search histories.
- Request Delivery.
"Login" to Interlibrary Loan:
- Go to Log into Interlibrary Loan.
- Login with your Interlibrary Loan username and password.
Your Interlibrary Loan Account allows you to:
- Request books & articles.
- Check request progress.
- Request ILL renewals.
- Get your full text requests.