Library Account Logins
"Sign in" to your Library Account:
- Go to the New Library Catalog.
- Find "Sign in" located in the upper-right corner of the screen or throughout your search results.
- You will be prompted to sign in using your My.UNL, NUID or Community User card ID.
- Once you sign in, click or tap on your name located in the top right corner.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
Your Library Account allows you to:
- Check due dates and Renew books.
- Save records, searches, and search histories.
- Request Delivery.
"Login" to Interlibrary Loan:
- Go to Log into Interlibrary Loan.
- Login with your Interlibrary Loan username and password.
Your Interlibrary Loan Account allows you to:
- Request books & articles.
- Check request progress.
- Request ILL renewals.
- Get your full text requests.