With a few extra precautions to keep you safe
The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is open:
- Review what you need to know about Libraries (COVID-19) Building Use and Materials Access
- Find out how to access books in our collection.
- Review the UNL Face Covering Policy.
What We Have
- Open areas that follows state and local social distancing guidelines.
- Study rooms with limited seating.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
The Digital Learning Exam Commons is closed during the Summer 2020 Sessions.
The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is named in honor of Adele Hall, a Lincoln native, and devoted Husker, who graduated from UNL in 1953. She was married to Donald J. Hall for nearly 60 years, and raised three children, Donald Hall Jr., David Hall and Margaret Hall Pence. She was a lifelong community volunteer and philanthropist.
Find Out More About Adele Hall
Support the Adele Hall Learning Commons
A gift for the Adele Hall Learning Commons project not only helps pay for renovating the space, but also leaves an enduring legacy for future generations of students.