What We Have
- Open areas for both collaborative work and designated quiet areas.
- 15 private reservable study rooms.
- 3 designated quiet study rooms
- Natural lighting and open campus views.
- Movable furniture to accommodate group or individual study spaces.
Food & Drinks
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Snacks and baked items.
- Vending machines.
- ATM near south entrance
- Gender Inclusive / Family Restroom
Adele Coryell HallOctober 7, 1931 - January 26, 2013
The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is named in honor of Adele Hall, a Lincoln native, and devoted Husker, who graduated from UNL in 1953. She was married to Donald J. Hall for nearly 60 years, and raised three children, Donald Hall Jr., David Hall and Margaret Hall Pence. She was a lifelong community volunteer and philanthropist.
Find Out More About Adele Hall
Support the Adele Hall Learning Commons
A gift for the Adele Hall Learning Commons project not only helps pay for renovating the space, but also leaves an enduring legacy for future generations of students.