The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commonsthe academic hub of City Campus
- Study and collaborate in comfortable, open spaces or private study rooms
ASKus & Huskertech
- ASKus for information, research, and technology help
- Create videos in the One Button Studio
- Check out Mac or PC laptops
- Writing Center consultants can help you with all stages of your writing.
August 27-December 6, Monday-Thursday 5-7 pm.
- Career Services advisors can help you make academic and career decisions.
August 27-December 3, Mondays 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Study Stop tutors can help you with your assignments.
September 4-December 6, Monday-Thursday 7 - 9 p.m.
Digital Learning Center
- Make a testing reservation that works for you through the Digital Learning Center Exam Commons.
Food & Drinks
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Snacks and baked items.
- Vending machines.
- ATM near south entrance
- Gender Inclusive / Family Restroom
Collections To Help & InspireFrom time-honored to brand-new
Adele Coryell HallOctober 7, 1931 - January 26, 2013
The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is named in honor of Adele Hall, a Lincoln native, and devoted Husker, who graduated from UNL in 1953. She was married to Donald J. Hall for nearly 60 years, and raised three children, Donald Hall Jr., David Hall and Margaret Hall Pence. She was a lifelong community volunteer and philanthropist.
Find Out More About Adele Hall
Support the Adele Hall Learning Commons
A gift for the Adele Hall Learning Commons project not only helps pay for renovating the space, but also leaves an enduring legacy for future generations of students.
Contact the NU Foundation if you would like to support the UNL Libraries.