Card access after 10 p.m.
Help & Tech Support
Where to Find us, Where to Park
Address, Parking & Maps
Dinsdale Family Learning Commons
1625 N 38th Street, East Campus
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68583-0717
Floor Map & Call Numbers
Floor Map for Dinsdale Family Learning Commons
Libraries Collections at Dinsdale Family Learning Commons
Books and Library Materials
Find books and library materials on the C.Y. Thompson floor (lower level) of the Dinsdale Family Learning Commons.
Search our catalog for books and library materials located in Dinsdale Family Learning Commons.
Course Reserves on East Campus
Faculty can place materials on course reserve by contacting:
Students can access course reserves through Canvas or at a library location designated by the course instructor.
Places to Study
- Open areas
- Study rooms with limited seating
Places to Learn
- Active learning classrooms
- Learning stairs with integrated technology and sound system
- Meeting rooms
Technology & Software
- Wifi access and charging stations for mobile devices
- Technology integrated study rooms
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite, GIS, RStudio, SAS, SPSS, ZoomText
- Laptop checkout through Huskertech
Print, Copy & Scan
- Printing is available through the cloud-based Wepa station
- Scanning is available at select desktop computers and the Wepa station
- Gender Inclusive/Family Restroom, first floor room 133
- Mothers Room, 2nd floor room 229
- Vending Machines, first floor room 109 & second floor room 231
East Campus Exam Commons
Schedule a testing reservation
Visit the Digital Learning Center website for more information.
Research & Teaching Programs
The Dinsdale Research and Teaching Program supports and provides solutions for the unique information, data, and scholarly communication needs of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's East Campus and Innovation Campus communities.
As the Dinsdale programming gets underway during the Spring 2021 semester, the University Libraries' faculty and staff are excited to share our expertise and to grow partnerships and collaborations in these areas:
- advanced research and information support, including the design of an evidence-based review service;
- research data services and scholarly communication;
- science literacy, learning, and communication;
- community engagement and citizen science; and
- entrepreneurship and innovation.
Contact your subject/liaison librarian for more information.
Husker alumni and philanthropists Ruth and Bill Scott of Omaha provided a leadership contribution as a challenge gift to encourage others to invest in the project. The Dinsdale family of Nebraska responded with a major gift commitment. The gift was made by Sid Dinsdale, Chris Dinsdale and Jane Dinsdale Rogers in honor of their father, Roy G. Dinsdale; and by Lynn Dinsdale Marchese and Tom Dinsdale in honor of their father, the late John “Jack” A. Dinsdale.