Libraries Projects & The UX TeamSubmit Your Project To UX
We're involved in all events, exhibits, publicity, web pages, signage, and promotions associated with the Libraries.
Successful projects require communication and organization. Review the process below when starting a project with us:
- Fill out the submit-a-project form.
- To help us stay organized, we'll add your project to our Basecamp 3 project management system.
- A team member will be in touch with you and the stakeholders if your project requires additional discussion. Major or complex library-wide projects may be forwarded to the Dean or SAT for approval before work begins.
- Emails about projects may come from Basecamp. By simply replying to basecamp emails, all communication will be stored with your project details.
- Erin Colonna: Print & Digital Graphic Design (signs, handouts/brochures, kiosks, monitors/screens)
- Joanie Barnes and Regina Flowers: Event Planning
- Joanie Barnes: Publicity/Promotion/Social Media
- Melissa Sinner and Nancy Weyers: Web Requests
- Melissa Sinner: Exhibits
- Regina Flowers: Commons Operations
To help allow sufficient time to complete your request, check out our list of general timelines for projects.
Staff DevelopmentProviding Opportunities for Growth
The Libraries' vision includes a strong staff development program, where individuals keep information literacy skills current and effectively contribute to the development of the Libraries.
Student Assistant IIPPIIPP Checklist & Emergency Preparedness Training
The University's Core-Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) and Core-Emergency Preparedness (EP), designed to make employees more aware of workplace health and safety.