Libraries Projects & The UX Team
Members of the UX Team are involved in events, exhibits, promotions, publicity, signage, and web pages associated with the Libraries. No need to have everything figured out. We can help you with all stages of your project.
Successful projects require communication and organization. Review the process below when starting a project with us:
- Fill out the submit-a-project form.
- To help us stay organized, we'll add your project to our Basecamp 3 project management system.
- A team member will contact you and the stakeholders if your project requires additional discussion and planning. Major or complex library-wide projects may be forwarded to the Dean or SAT for approval before work begins.
- Emails about projects may come from Basecamp. By simply replying to basecamp emails, all communication will be stored with your project details.
- Joanie Barnes: Publicity/Promotion/Social Media
- Erin Colonna: Print & Digital Graphic Design (signs, handouts/brochures, kiosks, monitors/screens), Exhibits
- Regina Flowers: Commons Operations, Event Planning
- Melissa Sinner: Web Content creation, editing & maintenance; Content Strategy
- Nancy Weyers: Usability Studies; Usability Lab Manager
To help allow sufficient time to complete your request, check out our list of general timelines for projects.
The Libraries' vision includes a strong staff development program, where individuals keep information literacy skills current and effectively contribute to the development of the Libraries.