Our Librarians and staff can help high school students learn more about using the UNL Libraries. Their visit will include:
- A tour of UNL Libraries
- Learning about borrowing materials
- Instruction on how to research using databases and journals for resources
- Using library computers
Submit forms one week prior to your scheduled visit.
Each high school student participating in the high school program should fill out this form:Student Agreement Form
Each high school librarian or teacher participating in the high school program should fill out this form:Primary Contact Agreement Form
Once forms are received, we will create a library record for each high school student. The library record allows each student to use UNL Libraries resources.
- The High School Program is valid for 1 school year (September 1- May 1).
- Students must be at least 16 years of age, and enrolled in the participating class.
- All forms must be completed and submitted 1 week prior to visit.
- Students with completed forms, must use proper identification when using the libraries.
- All accrued high school student fines will be the responsibility of the high school.