Schedule a Visit Bring your High School Students to UNL Libraries
Let us help your students learn more about how they can use UNL Libraries. Their visit will include:
- A tour of UNL Libraries
- Learning about borrowing materials
- Instruction on researching databases and journals for resources
- Getting acquainted with using library computers
The Library Instruction Office
Fill out the FormsAll forms must be submitted one week prior to visit
Filled out by each high school studentstudent agreement form
Filled out by high school librarian or teacherPDF contact agreement form
Once forms are received, we will create a library record for each student enabling them to use library resources.
- The High School Program is valid for 1 school year (September 1- May 1).
- Students must be at least 16 years of age, and enrolled in the participating class.
- All forms must be completed and submitted 1 week prior to visit.
- Students with completed forms, must use proper identification when using the libraries.
- All accrued high school student fines will be the responsibility of the high school.