Use Policies & Guidelines
- Save your work on your own devices. Any files you saved on the laptop will be deleted.
- While this laptop is in your possession, you are responsible for it at all times.
- You may not lend it to anyone else.
- Do not leave the laptop unattended.
- If the laptop is damaged while in your possession, you are responsible for the cost of repairs, not to exceed the replacement cost of the machine.
- Do not copy any software from the laptop.
- Do not make modifications to the machine including to the software, hardware and system settings.