When an entire class needs access to a set of materials, faculty can make them available to students through course reserves.
Students: find materials placed on reserve through Blackboard.
Faculty place materials on reserve by contacting:
Materials & CollectionsMaterials support subject areas of the departments and units we serve
- tables and chairs located throughout for individual and group use
- 6 study rooms on the lower level
- 4 (1-2 person) study rooms on the top floor
- study rooms available on a first-come, first-use basis
Print, Copy & Scan
- INK is UNL's campus-wide print, copy, and scan solution.
- Free scanning is available at:
- the INK kiosk
- some desktop computers
- photocopier/scanner north of the ASKus desk
Software & Technology
Specialized SoftwareFound on designated stations at CYT
- SPSS predictive analytics software
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
- Mplus statistical modeling program
- Python programming software
- Artec Studio scanning program
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech)
Laptop CheckoutVisit/Contact our ASKus Location
Highlighted Databases Just a sampling of the over 250 sources you can search for materials.
CAB Abstracts & Global Health Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International, covers international research in agriculture and all related applied life sciences, and public health.
Hospitality & Tourism Complete A complete collection that contains scholarly research and industry news in all areas of hospitality and tourism.
Family & Society Studies Worldwide A database of research, policy and practice literature in the fields of family science, human ecology, human development and social welfare.
Fish, Fisheries & Aquatic Biodiversity Worldwide Includes research in ichthyology, fisheries, aquaculture and aquatic biology.
National Agricultural Statistics Service The USDA's NASS conducts hundreds of surveys every year and prepares reports covering virtually every aspect of U.S. agriculture.
- Campus & Pay Phones: Lower Level, Main Stairwell
- Family Room: Top Floor, Room 209
- Vending Machines: Lower Level, Room 5
Charles Yoder Thompson
The C.Y.Thompson Library is named in honor of Charles Yoder Thompson LL.B Dr. Agr. Member of the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska 1935-1958.
American Quilt Study Group
The purpose of the American Quilt Study Group (AQSG) is to promote and preserve research on quilts, quiltmaking, and quiltmakers. Since 1998 the American Quilt Study Group library collection has been cataloged, housed and preserved by the University Libraries at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.