When an entire class needs access to a set of materials, faculty can make them available to students through course reserves.
Students: find materials placed on reserve through Blackboard.
Faculty place materials on reserve by contacting:
Materials & CollectionsMaterials support subject areas of the departments and units we serve
- tables and chairs located throughout for individual and group use
- 6 study rooms on the lower level
- 4 (1-2 person) study rooms on the top floor
- study rooms available on a first-come, first-use basis
Print, Copy & Scan
- INK is UNL's campus-wide print, copy, and scan solution.
- Free scanning is available at:
- the INK kiosk
- some desktop computers
- photocopier/scanner north of the ASKus desk
Software & Technology
Specialized SoftwareFound on designated stations at CYT
- SPSS predictive analytics software
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
Laptop CheckoutVisit/Contact our ASKus Location
Highlighted Databases Just a sampling of the over 250 sources you can search for materials.
CAB Abstracts & Global Health Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International, covers international research in agriculture and all related applied life sciences, and public health.
Hospitality & Tourism Complete A complete collection that contains scholarly research and industry news in all areas of hospitality and tourism.
Family & Society Studies Worldwide A database of research, policy and practice literature in the fields of family science, human ecology, human development and social welfare.
Fish, Fisheries & Aquatic Biodiversity Worldwide Includes research in ichthyology, fisheries, aquaculture and aquatic biology.