News & Events
Genealogy & Family History Day
@ Love Library
Friday, June 19, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Join us for a day of free workshops and discussions about genealogy. Learn how to use a variety of library resources to advance your family history and cultural research.
Register early to guarantee your seat.
- 8:30-9:00 – Check-in and coffee
- 9:00 – 12:00 – Morning sessions
- using the Libraries website
- Google Scholar and Google Books
- Civil War Index
- Sanborn Maps
- 12:00-1:15 – Lunch on your own
- 1:15-2:00 – Tour of Love Library
- 2:15-4:30 – Afternoon Sessions
- U.S. Documents and U.S. Serial Set
- UNL Archives
- Heritage Quest
- Draper Collection
Park & Go paid parking is available at the Larson Building, 13th and Q Streets.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Love Library, 13th and R Streets.