News & Events
Genealogy & Family History Day
@ Love Library
Friday, June 19, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Join us for a day of free workshops and discussions about genealogy. Learn how to use a variety of library resources to advance your family history and cultural research.
Register early to guarantee your seat.
- 8:30-9:00 - Check-in and coffee
- 9:00-9:05 - Charlene Maxey-Harris
- 9:05-10:15 - Signe Boudreau
- Using the Libraries website
- Google Scholar and Google Books
- 10:30-11:30 - Kent LaCombe
- Civil War Index
- 11:30-12:00 - Kay Logan-Peters
- Sanborn Maps
- 12:00-1:15 – Lunch on your own
- 1:15-2:00 – Joanie Barnes, Tom McFarland
- Tour of Love Library
- 2:00-2:15 – Break
- 2:15-2:45 – Bob Bolin
- U.S. Serial Set
- 2:45-3:15 - Pete Brink
- UNL Archives
- 3:15-3:30 - Break
- 3:30- 4:30 - Tom McFarland
- Heritage Quest
- Draper Collection
Park & Go paid parking is available at the Larson Building, 13th and Q Streets.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Love Library, 13th and R Streets.