News & Events
Project Management LibGuide| THINKYes!Guidelines| Key Behaviors | Core Competencies | Learning Organization | Contact & Committee Members
- Customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Curiosity, innovation and discovery.
- Respect for individual differences.
- Flexibility and proactivity.
- Connectedness, collaborative relationships and systems thinking.
These guidelines set the minimum expectations for Libraries employees when interacting with each other and with patrons and may be expanded by each Libraries department. They reflect:
- Reference & User Service Association (RUSA)
- Guidelines for Behavioral Performance of Reference and Information Service Providers
- UNL Libraries’ Core Competencies
View the Libraries Vision & Mission Statement.