Print & Copy
PrintIT is UNL's campus-wide printing solution with locations in UNL Libraries.
PrintIT is connected throughout campus and operates through the cloud. Accounts you can print from include:
- Google Drive
- OR, by using a flash drive
Get more information at its.unl.edu/print
Printing with Uniprint Temporarily Available
During the transition to the new PrintIT system, Uniprint will be available to print from computers in the library.
- Add LIMITED funds to your Uniprint account online or through ASKus in the Love South lobby.
- Print jobs must be initiated from a library computer.
- In the printer drop down menu, select a 'Uniprint' printer.
How To Use PrintITStart using printIT by logging in or creating an account and adding funds.
- Print Speeds: Color - 35 ppm; Black & White - 70 ppm
- Scan Speeds: 30 ppm
- Integrates with mobile devices through the inkcloud.me site, or scan and share it on your iPad or Kindle device.
- Is friendlier, using less power and doesn't use cartridges or toner.
- A one-stop-shop for managing your documents with print, scan, copy.
- Send print jobs from your room (or wherever you are) to any location on campus.
- Print 4x6 copies of your digital photos.
- Digitally sign documents or send signature requests using Cloudsign.
Costs & Payment Options
- B&W: $.09 per page.
- Duplex B&W: $.15 per page
- Color: $.40 per page
- Faxing: $.95
- Scanning: FREE
PrintIT accepts payment from:
- credit cards
FAQs & How-TosGet answers to questions or satisfy your journey of self-discovery
Scanners Connected to Computers
- Using scanners directly connected to computers in the library is a free service.
- Large 36" wide color scanners are available at:
- Scans can be saved to the Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or, to a USB flash drive.
Scan On A PrintIT Unit
Scan documents using a PrintIT unit, with options to send it to your INKcloud, DropBox or Google Drive accounts or load it onto a flash drive.