Print & Copy
UNL PrintIT uses INK as the campus-wide printing solution with locations in UNL Libraries.
INK is connected throughout campus and operates through the cloud. Accounts you can print from include:
- Google Drive
- OR, by using a flash drive
Learn more with PrintIT's frequently asked questions.
Start Using INKStart by logging in or creating an account and adding funds.
Sending Items To Print
- Select 'print to INK' when choosing where to send your item to print.
- Select University of Nebraska-Lincoln and login with your username/password.
- The print job will be sent to the print que in the cloud.
- Go to any INK Kiosk to print your materials. Login and select print > print jobs and select the job.
Costs & Payment Options
- B&W: $.09 per page
- Duplex (front/back) B&W: $.15 per page
- Color: $.40 per page
- Photo: $.29 per print
- Faxing: $.95
- Scanning: FREE
INK accepts payment from:
- credit cards
- OR, purchase a $5.00 prepaid card for $5.60 at the Love South ASKus Lobby location.
About INKGet answers to questions, or satisfy your journey of self-discovery
- Print Speeds: Color - 35 ppm; Black & White - 70 ppm
- Scan Speeds: 30 ppm
- Integrates with mobile devices through the inkcloud.me site, or scan and share it on your iPad or Kindle device.
- Is friendlier, using less power and doesn't use cartridges or toner.
- A one-stop-shop for managing your documents with print, scan, copy.
- Send print jobs from your room (or wherever you are) to any location on campus.
- Print 4x6 copies of your digital photos.
- Digitally sign documents or send signature requests using Cloudsign.
Scanners Connected to Computers
- Using scanners directly connected to computers in the library is a free service.
Large format scanners are available at:
- Scans can be saved to the Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or, to a USB flash drive.
Scan On A PrintIT INK Kiosk
Scan documents using a PrintIT INK kiosk, with options to send it to your INKcloud, DropBox or Google Drive accounts or load it onto a flash drive.