The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is the academic hub of City Campus:
- Collaborate and learn in comfortable spaces designed for intensive study
- Get research and technology help, and information
- Create videos in the One Button Studio
- Check out Mac or PC laptops
- Get help writing papers from the Writing Center, Monday-Thursday 5-7 pm. (starting August 28)
- Start your career search with help from Career Services, Mondays 3-5 pm. (starting August 28)
- Schedule a test at a time that works for you through the Digital Learning Center Exam Commons.
Location & Parking
Love Library (Main)
13th & R Streets
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-4100
Adele Hall Learning Commons
Food & Drinks
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Snacks and baked items.
- Vending machines.
- ATM near south entrance
- Gender Inclusive / Family Restroom
Collections To Help & InspireFrom time-honored to brand-new
Adele Coryell HallOctober 7, 1931 - January 26, 2013
The Adele Coryell Hall Learning Commons is named in honor of Adele Hall, a Lincoln native, and devoted Husker, who graduated from UNL in 1953. She was married to Donald J. Hall for nearly 60 years, and raised three children, Donald Hall Jr., David Hall and Margaret Hall Pence. She was a lifelong community volunteer and philanthropist.
Find Out More About Adele Hall
Support the Learning Commons
A gift for the Learning Commons project not only helps pay for renovating the space, but also leaves an enduring legacy for future generations of students.
Contact the NU Foundation if you would like to support the UNL Libraries.