Send questions through text messages!
How do I text the library a question?
Text your question to 402-327-1946
Available Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
What kinds of questions should I ask through text?
- Simple, quick questions.
What kind of response will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- When the library is open, a prompt reply is sent.
- When the library is closed, a reply is sent the next day the library is open.
Text a Librarian is private and secure
- Your wireless number is kept confidential.
- Standard wireless provider text rates apply.
Need a more detailed answer?
- Call: 402-472-9568
Text us Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. All questions after 5 p.m. will be answered the following business day.