Send questions through text messages!
How do I text the library a question?
• Text to 66746 including ‘unllib’ in the text
• Send your question or comment
What kinds of questions should I ask through text?
- Simple, quick questions.
What kind of response will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- When the library is open, a prompt reply is sent.
- When the library is closed, a reply is sent next the next day the library is open.
Text a Librarian is private and secure
- Your wireless number is kept confidential.
- Standard wireless provider text rates apply.
Need a more detailed answer?
- Call: 402-472-2848
Text us Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. All questions after 5 p.m. will be answered the following business day.
Save 66746 to your phone to ask future questions easier and quicker. Number can be saved under any name. Example: UNL Libraries, Love Library