Contact Math Library
Location & Maps
14 Avery Hall
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-0129
Math Library Staff
Nicole Laughlin, Operations Supervisor
Course Reserves Contact>
How to get to the Math Library using the Elevators
Handicap access with automatic doors:
- Enter Avery Hall through south doors (one outer, one inner).
- Access elevator by taking door immediately to the right.
- Press "2" to access the first floor.
- Take a right, follow the hallway to the stairs (there is a left and right turn in the middle) turn left.
- Elevator is the second to the left.
- Press "B" for basement.
- Take two quick right turns, follow hallway to the end (there's a left and right turn in the middle).
Handicap access without automatic doors:
Enter using the ramp on the northwest side of the building.
Computers & Software
- 3 PCs - 1 station with a small flatbed scanner
- Software includes MatLab, Adobe, and GIS
Places to Study
Tables and booths are located throughout the Math Library. A small group study room is also available on a first come, first served basis.
Find more places to study in other Libraries locations and on campus.
Searchable Web database providing access to Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications.
Contains volumes 1 to 68 (1868-1942) of the "Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik".
Computer Science Manuals
The premier on-demand digital library providing technology, digital media, and business books and videos online to academic and library users.