Math Library Staff
How to get to the Math Library using the Elevators
Handicap access with automatic doors:
- Enter Avery Hall through south doors (one outer, one inner).
- Access elevator by taking door immediately to the right.
- Press "2" to access the first floor.
- Take a right, follow the hallway to the stairs (there is a left and right turn in the middle) turn left.
- Elevator is the second to the left.
- Press "B" for basement.
- Take two quick right turns, follow hallway to the end (there's a left and right turn in the middle).
Handicap access without automatic doors:
Enter using the ramp on the northwest side of the building.
We have computer stations you can use to search the UNL Libraries' catalog, databases, and other resources.
Tables and booths are located throughout the Math Library. A small group study room is also available on a first come, first served basis.
Find more places to study in other Libraries locations and on campus.