Community User Library Card Agreement
Read the following information. If you have additional questions, call ASKus at 402-472-9568.
- I understand that my community user library card cannot be transferred, loaned or used by any other individual other than myself.
- I understand that I may be asked for photo identification to verify ownership of the library card I am issued.
- I will have my community user library card with me when I check out print materials and/or when I use designated UNL Libraries computers.
- I assume full responsibility for my library account and will pay all fines for overdue material and all fees assessed for damaged or lost materials checked out on my card.
- I will immediately report my community user library card as lost/stolen as well as any changes of name or contact information.
- I understand this card allows me to use designated UNL Libraries computers for a limited amount of time.
- I understand print material check‐out is subject to lending restrictions based on the material type.
- I understand I can only borrow print materials owned by the UNL Libraries.
- I understand that I cannot access databases, ejournals and eBooks when I am off campus.
- I have read and understand the Responsible Use of Electronic Resources.
- I understand that my Library borrowing and computer use privileges with the UNL Libraries & Schmid Law Library may be revoked for reasons that include but are not limited to: failure to return print materials, returning damaged materials, misuse of Library technology/property, violation of UNL Computer Use Policy, and/or unpaid fines/fees at UNL or any reciprocal institution.
- I understand that additional information about Borrowing from the Libraries may be found on the Libraries website at http://libraries.unl.edu/borrowing-libraries.