Thank you for you interest in submitting an exhibit proposal to the UNL Libraries. The Libraries Exhibit Team reviews proposals on an ongoing basis. To ensure a timely and thorough review of your proposal, please answer the questions in the form below in as much detail as possible. All exhibits must adhere to the University Libraries Program Goals listed below. If you have additional questions, please contact the Exhibit Team at email@example.com.
Role of Libraries Exhibit Team
The Exhibit Team creates and oversees implementation of an exhibits plan and schedule. The team or its members may plan and execute exhibits. They evaluate exhibit proposals, select exhibits for Libraries' spaces, and serve in an advisory role for outside exhibitors. The team also articulates resource needs for an effective exhibits program.
The Libraries Exhibit Team considers exhibits that meet the following goals:
- Support the mission and strategic goals of the University and the University Libraries and the principles of inclusive excellence
- Highlight the diversity and richness of the University Libraries' collections, services, programs, resources, and expertise
- Strengthen collaborative opportunities between the Libraries and the University of Nebraska community
- Incorporate and reflect the scholarly, historic, and cultural concerns of the University
- Enrich the University's cultural and intellectual life
- Inform about or promote interest in the University community's research and creative activities