C.Y. Thompson Building Updates
Updates to Dinsdale Family Learning Commons (C. Y. Thompson Library) are underway as part of a revitalization of East Campus. The updated building will include:
- A coffee shop, fireplace, group study rooms, and open study spaces on the main floor.
- The C. Y. Thompson Library Collection on the ground floor/lower level, with a new, large entrance on the east side.
- The Engler Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program, the Libraries active learning classroom, and more study spaces and rooms on the top floor.
- Learning Stairs in the center of the building for lectures, programs, and study space.
- ASKus Services and additional programs.
In The News: Archives
Engler experience looks toward future, honors founding roots
IANR News, August 27, 2020
C.Y Thompson Library moves to former Dairy Store location amid construction
The Daily Nebraskan, December 8, 2019
C.Y. Thompson Library Moves into the former Dairy Store location
Libraries News & Stories blog, November 8, 2019
C.Y. Thompson Library to undergo $22.5 million renovation, add learning commons
The Daily Nebraskan, August 28, 2019
Private gifts establish learning commons at East Campus library
Nebraska Today, June 20, 2019
Renovation to Transform C.Y. Thompson Library
Nebraska Today, June 19, 2019
C.Y. Thompson Updates Reflects The Way Students Study and Learn
Growing Magazine, Spring 2017