As a currently enrolled distance education student, you have access to collections, resources and services housed in our buildings as well as online.
- E-Resources - browse and search journal article indexes and databases; use image and sound files, government documents, and statistical sources
- Subject and Course Guides - find subject specific resources and information
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) - request delivery of books and articles from UNL and other institutions with an ILLiad account
- RefWorks - manage bibliographic references
- ASKUS - ask a question any time
- Subject Librarians - contact a subject librarian for help with search strategies and recommended E-Resources