Elevators & Handicap AccessDirections to Help Get You Here
Handicap access without automatic doors:
Enter using the ramp on the northwest side of the building.
Handicap access with automatic doors:
- Enter Avery Hall through South doors (1 outer, 1 inner).
- Access elevator by taking door immediately to the right.
- Press '2' to access the first floor.
- Take a right, follow the hallway to the stairs (there is a left and right turn in the middle) turn left.
- Elevator is the second to the left.
- Press 'B' for basement.
- Take 2 quick right turns, follow hallway to the end (there's a left and right turn in the middle).
- CONGRATULATIONS, you made it!
Highlighted Databases Just a sampling of the over 250 sources you can search for materials.
MathSciNet Searchable Web database providing access to Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications.
Jahrbuch Project: ERAM Contains volumes 1 to 68 (1868-1942) of the "Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik".
Computer Science Manuals
Safari Books Online The premier on-demand digital library providing technology, digital media, and business books and videos online to academic and library users.
We have computers available to:
- search our catalogs and databases for materials
- access your email and blackboard sites
- touch base with friends and family
- OR, for general web browsing needs
- first-come, first-use small group study room
- general seating, tables and booths available throughout
Collections & Departments We SupportWe support departments by providing materials to students and staff
We primarily serve graduate students, advanced undergraduate students, and faculty utilizing specialized research materials in the fields of:
- Theoretical Statistics
- Computer Science
We purchase electronic access rights to a number of resources devoted to Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science.