Writing Citations Made Easy
How Citation Management Tools Can Help
- Gather all citations and research into a single, searchable interface.
- Automatically format citations or references in MLA, APA, Chicago, and many other styles.
- Import citations from the library catalog and databases, such as Academic Search Premier, ERIC, Google Scholar, Agricola, and PsycINFO.
- Share references with groups, classmates and colleagues.
- Automatically insert citations and bibliographies into your Word documents.
- Securely store and access your sources across multiple devices.
- Read and annotate PDFs.
EndNoteDownloadable software to search, organize, write, publish and share
- Accessible from on- or off-campus.
- Search your favorite databases, we'll automatically download and attach free full-text PDFs to your saved references.
- Organize your references, access saved PDFs, sync your desktop and ipad to access from anywhere.
- Build and format bibliographies and papers with Microsoft Word and Cite While You Write.
- Invite colleagues to your EndNote Library to encourage the collaboration of ideas.
- Use the manuscript matcher to find the best journals to publish your research.