How Citation Management Tools Can Help
- Gather all citations and research into a single, searchable interface.
- Automatically format citations or references in MLA, APA, Chicago, and many other styles.
- Import citations from the library catalog and databases, such as Academic Search Premier, ERIC, Google Scholar, Agricola, and PsycINFO.
- Share references with groups, classmates and colleagues.
- Automatically insert citations and bibliographies into your Word documents.
- Securely store and access your sources across multiple devices.
- Read and annotate PDFs.
- Organize your references, access saved PDFs, sync your desktop and ipad to access from anywhere.
- Build and format bibliographies and papers with Microsoft Word and Cite While You Write.
- Invite colleagues to your EndNote Library to encourage the collaboration of ideas.
- Use the manuscript matcher to find the best journals to publish your research.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows & iPad
- 30 day free-trial available at endnote.com.
Discounted purchasing options:
- Individuals can purchase a downloadable software license key at the University Computer & Phone Shop in the basement of the City Campus Union.
- Academic departments can purchase through eSHOP.
1/2-hour how-to demos highlighting library services and Free donuts
April: Citation Management Tools
Need help organizing your research? UNL Libraries have a variety of tools to help you organize your research and build better bibliographies whether you have 5 sources or 40!
Tuesday, April 11
Adele Hall Learning Commons
Wednesday, April 12
Love Library, 2nd floor Link