Teaching & Course Support during COVID-19
Using your UNL login credentials (what you use for Canvas), you can get to the library's digital content from anywhere where you have access to the internet. In addition, our librarians are ready to work with you on:
- finding reliable sources for completing research assignments;
- distinguishing between different types of sources;
- understanding citation practices and finding information about citation styles;
- developing research ideas, from idea generation and topic selection to figuring out the information you need and incorporating sources;
- and more!
Our librarians can provide support in:
- updating or revising research assignments so that students may complete assignments by using digital resources, including primary sources, secondary sources, datasets and more;
- developing or sharing existing online learning materials for supporting students' research skills;
- offering live or recorded sessions by librarians via Zoom or VidGrid;
- integrating tailored research guides and embedding librarians within Canvas;
- helping you find and obtain new online (licensed and open) educational resources for use in your courses; and
- providing research consultations for your students.
Find your librarian or email Catherine Fraser Riehle for additional information. For additional guidance on moving your classes online, be sure to visit the Center for Transformative Teaching's Keep Teaching page.