Reading rooms are open by appointment only Tues, Wed and Thurs, 9AM-4PM
When possible, material requests will be provided in digital format. Please allow us a few days lead time to prepare materials for your appointment when scheduling a time to visit.
All campus visitors are required to wear face masks and follow protective measures as outlined here: https://covid19.unl.edu/face-covering-policy
Finding Aids & Subject Guides
Funding to provide access to these materials provided by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation administered through the Council on Library and Information Resources.
Nebraska State Historical Society Collection Records:
- Chicago, Burlington, & Quincy Railroad Company. Lines West (NSHS 3913)
- Val Kuska/Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (NSHS 1431)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission (NSHS RG 009)
- Nebraska Secretary of State, Corporation Division, Railroad Filings (NSHS RG 0002)
- Union Pacific Railroad (Omaha, Neb.) (NSHS 3761)