The reading room in 29 Love Library is open by appointment Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm. The reading room is open for drop-in researchers Tues-Weds-Thurs, 9am-4pm.
An appointment is strongly encouraged as it provides an opportunity to prepare materials in advance and make the best use of a visit.
All campus visitors are required to follow UNL policies related to Covid-19. Visit https://covid19.unl.edu for the latest campus information.
Finding Aids & Subject Guides
Funding to provide access to these materials provided by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation administered through the Council on Library and Information Resources.
Nebraska State Historical Society Collection Records:
- Chicago, Burlington, & Quincy Railroad Company. Lines West (NSHS 3913)
- Val Kuska/Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (NSHS 1431)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission (NSHS RG 009)
- Nebraska Secretary of State, Corporation Division, Railroad Filings (NSHS RG 0002)
- Union Pacific Railroad (Omaha, Neb.) (NSHS 3761)