Places to Study
- Olsson & Associates study room
- One large study room with TV
- Two smaller study rooms North of the Library
- Over 15 Large tables, 5 individual carrels, 4 booths, and 3 whiteboard tables
- General seating throughout the Engineering Library with access to mobile and stationary whiteboards
Find more places to study in other Libraries locations and on campus.
Computers & Software
Desktop computers are available to search the Libraries catalog, databases, and other resources.
Two iMacs and six PCs - two stations with a small flatbed scanner
Stations include MatLab, Adobe, and GIS software
Print, Copy & Scan
Printing is available through the cloud-based Wepa station.
Scanning is available at select desktop computers and the Wepa printing station.
1000s of articles from U.S. and international engineering and technology journals, conference papers and trade publications.
80,000 full-text journal articles and papers from ASCE journals and conference proceedings across all disciplines of civil engineering.
IEEE/IEE Xplore Digital Library provides full-text access to transactions, journals, magazines, and conference proceedings published since 1988, and all current standards.
Over 900,000 records to books, technical reports, conference proceedings, and journal articles in all modes, disciplines and research of transportation.