1000s of articles from U.S. and international engineering and technology journals, conference papers and trade publications.
80,000 full-text journal articles and papers from ASCE journals and conference proceedings across all disciplines of civil engineering.
IEEE/IEE Xplore Digital Library provides full-text access to transactions, journals, magazines, and conference proceedings published since 1988, and all current standards.
Over 900,000 records to books, technical reports, conference proceedings, and journal articles in all modes, disciplines and research of transportation.
- Burns & McDonnell study room
- Olsson & Associates study room
- 3 additional study rooms north of the Library
- over 10 large tables and 8 individual carrels
- general seating throughout with access to mobile and stationary whiteboards
Desktop computers are available to search the University Libraries' catalog, databases, and other resources.