As a currently enrolled distance education student, you have access to collections, resources and services housed in our buildings as well as online.
We also offer research support with the help of our Distance Education Coordinator and Subject Specialists.
- eResources & Collections - browse and search journal article indexes and databases; use image and sound files, government documents, statistical sources and our collections.
- Subject and Course Guides - find subject specific resources and information
- Delivery of Materials - request delivery of books and articles from UNL and other institutions
- Citation Tools - get help with the tools you use for citations in papers.
- ASKus - ask a question any day, any time
- Subject Specialists - contact a subject librarian for help with search strategies and recommended resources