RefWorks AccountLogin / Create an Account
ContactResearch & Instructional Services:
402-472-9568 / 402-472-4407
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic reference manager that can be accessed from any Mac or PC computer on or off campus.
- Helps you create the bibliographies for your papers.
- Automatically formats your citations or references in MLA, APA and other styles.
- Creates a personal collection of reference sources.
- Organizes and manages your citations.
- Imports citations from article databases, such as Academic Search Premier, ERIC, Agricola, and PsycINFO.
- Allows you to share references with groups, classmates and colleagues.
- Uses the Write-N-Cite utility to pull citations into your paper as you type.
Look for Refworks. . .
- in the UNL Libraries catalog
- in the UNL databases